Somers and most of the State are officially in the RED category regarding the current status of the positive COVID cases, which requires the implementation of the following measures: Effective Tuesday, November 24, 2020, access to town buildings will be limited and by appointment only.
- Town Hall access is by appointment only for those essential services that require face to face contact. Please conduct as much business as possible remotely. There is a drop-box in front of Town Hall, as well as mail-in and on-line options.
- The Senior Center will be available by appointment as well as for essential services and Dial a Ride, with Meals on Wheels and Social Services continuing on a limited basis.
- Social Service offices in Kibbe Fuller are open by advanced appointment only.
- The Library will be closed, but curbside pick-up will continue with preventative measures.
- Police, Fire, and Public Works in-person visits will be by advanced appointment only.
Thank you for your help and understanding during these difficult times.