November 9, 2020
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2020
6:30 PM – TELECONFERENCE
To join meeting and speak during public hearing portion dial #1 646 558 8656
Enter Meeting ID: 873 9900 8418 Passcode: 228763
CALL TO ORDER
#20-013: Alico, LLC, 96 White Oak Road, Somers, CT. 214-39 Home Occupation, applicant is seeking Special Use Permit for a home office use, in the Residential A-1 zone.
#20-014: Chris Bores and Darcy LaChance, 110 Mountain View Road, Somers, CT §214-89 Horses, applicant is seeking a Special Use Permit for the construction of a private horse facility to house up to 8 horses.
OLD BUSINESS: Discussion/Possible Decision
- #20-013: Alico, LLC, 96 White Oak Road, Somers, CT.
- #20-014: Chris Bores and Darcy LaChance, 110 Mountain View Road, Somers, CT
- #20-009: Amy Eastman, 40 Hallie Lane, Somers, CT.
- #20-010: Amy Eastman, 40 Hallie Lane, Somers, CT.
- #20-011: Amy Eastman, 40 Hallie Lane, Somers, CT.
- Zoning Regulations revision/updated draft, scheduling of special meeting with consultant Glenn Chalder to discuss final steps.
- Meeting schedule for 2021
MINUTES APPROVAL: October 5th and 19th, 2020 meetings
Brd of Education
SOMERS CULTURAL COMMISSION
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
November 9, 2020 - 7:00 pm
Zoom meeting in place
1. Call to order 7:00 p.m. A. Levesque
2. Secretary's Report
a), Approval of October 12, 2020 Regular Meeting Minutes -A. Levesque
b) Correspondence -A. Levesque
3. Treasurer's Report
a) Financial Accounts report -A. Levesque
b) Bills for approval/pay-A. Levesque
4. Old Business
a) Need for Treasurer and Publicity Coordinator - A. Levesque
b) FYI - Ginny Lockwood has agreed to become an Honorary Member
c) Update of October Connections sec article - A. Levesque
d) 2020 Scarecrow Festival at Pleasant View and discussion on sec 2021 Scarecrow Contest - A.
5. New Business
a) 2020 Scholarship issue and resolution - FYI only-A. Levesque
b) Ideas/plans for 2021- A. Levesque
6. Adjournment (next regular meeting Monday, January 9, 2021) Per By-Laws there is no December
To Join the Zoom Meeting, click on this link:
https ://us02web. zoom. us/j/7180686404 ?gwd-b E8rSG I Fd UowO XVI Wm VSVIISSnhBOT09
You should be able to connect directly. If requested, the Log In information is Meeting ID: 718 068 6404
To join the meeting by phone, call 1-929-436-2866 and enter this information:
Meeting ID: 718 068 6404 Passcode: 140799