June 8, 2021 –
TOWN OF SOMERS
BOARD OF FINANCE
SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA
Town Hall Auditorium
Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 7:00pm
- Call to Order
- Members Present
- Public comment: (written, email submissions, oral comment) with respect to the Board of Selectmen actions taken at their meeting of 5/20/21, limited to 3 minutes upon recognition by the meeting host/manager
- Discussion with the Selectmen about the actions and motions made at their 5/20/21 BOS meeting. Discussion among the members of the BOF as to the effect of the BOS motions on the BOF, in particular, and Town governance, in general. Potential courses action by the BOF in light of the BOS motions. Consideration of the elimination of the CFO position, identified line items for “highly compensated” individuals, among other related issues raised by the members.
- FY 2021 Annual Audit - Auditor Appointment
- Auditor Engagement Letter
- FY 2021 Budget Status and Year End Projections
- Transfers and Appropriations
The public is invited to attend in person. The wearing of facemasks is optional.
This meeting is also being live-streamed and video-recorded and will be available for viewing on the Town’s website in both real-time and after-the-fact.
Video of this meeting can be found at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCitLJvpaGg5rGsVVbsUYK8A