May 7, 2020
TOWN OF SOMERS BOARD OF SELECTMEN
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
Thursday, May 7, 2020
Teleconference and live Streaming at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCitLJvpaGg5rGsVVbsUYK8A/featured
- Call to order
- Members Present
- EMD/Fire Chief COVID-19 Updates
- Selectman’s Update
- Consideration of current advantages of bonding and or Restructuring debt due to the current borrowing rates.
- Consider creating a COVID-19 Ad Hoc Committee to:
Meet urgent needs
After action report
- Discuss a proposal from Kevin Reilly who will make available7 acres of his property on 9TH District Road for a community Garden: plots of 25’ X 25’ for Town family use.
- Opportunity to Add Agenda Items
- Authorization of Scheduled Payments