Can I vote absentee? Connecticut has strict laws regarding who can vote absentee.
- Will you be out of town during all the hours of voting on Election Day?
- Does illness prevent you from voting in person on Election Day?
- Do your religious beliefs prevent you from performing secular activities like voting on Election Day?
- Will you be performing duties as an election official at a polling place other than your own during all the hours of voting on Election Day?
- Do you have a physical disability that prevents you from voting in person on Election Day?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you are eligible to vote absentee.
Absentee Ballots for the 2019 Municipal Election are available beginning on Monday, October 07, 2019.Absentee Ballot Application