June 1, 2020 –
TOWN OF SOMERS - ZONING COMMISSION
REVISED MEETING AGENDA MONDAY, JUNE 1, 2020
6:30 PM – TELECONFERENCE
To join meeting and speak during public hearing portion dial #1 646 558 8656
Enter Meeting ID: 868 3637 6699 and Password: 125385
CALL TO ORDER
- #20-006: The Union Agricultural Society of Somers, Enfield, Ellington and E. Windsor, Inc., 56 Egypt Road, Somers. Special Use Permit application in accordance with Zoning Regulations sections 214-87 Alcoholic Beverages and 214-93 Temporary Commercial Uses to allow agricultural events/shows, public and private events, car shows, fairs, festivals in the Industrial zone.
- #20-008: Pleasant View Farms, 430 South Road, Somers. Renewal of Special Use permit for Flea Markets and Festivals in accordance with Zoning Regulations section 214-93 Temporary Commercial Uses in the Residential A-1 zone.
OLD BUSINESS: Discussion/Possible Decision
- #20-006: The Union Agricultural Society of Somers, Enfield, Ellington and E. Windsor, Inc., 56 Egypt Road, Somers.
- #20-008: Pleasant View Farms, 430 South Road, Somers.
- Discussion only: #20-004: Mark and Karen Murdoch, 24 Gulf Road, Somers, CT. Proposed text amendment to Somers Zoning Regulations sections 214-4 Definitions, 214-44 Prohibited uses, 214-87 Alcoholic Beverages and 214-98 Schedule of permitted uses; to allow Farm Winery/Brewery as a permitted use in all zones.
- STAFF REPORT
- MINUTES APPROVAL: May 4, 2020 and May 11, 2020