The Board of Finance is responsible for managing the Town’s fiscal budget; working closely with the Finance Department and other Town departments with budget preparation and by monitoring both income and expenses; designating an independent public accountant to audit the Town’s books as required by general statutes.
Members must be an elector and taxpayer of the town, take an oath to faithfully perform their duties, and hold no salaried town office.
Board of Finance is Elected
6 Members / 4 Year Terms
|James W. Persano, Chairman||November 17, 2021|
|Joseph Tolisano||November 16,2023|
|William Salka||November 17, 2021|
|Timothy J. Geib||November 19, 2019|
|Thomas G. Mazzoli-Sec||November 19, 2019|
|Michael D. Parker||November 16, 2023|
The Board meets on the fourth Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Town Hall Lower Level Conference Room.
Agendas & Minutes
- 2016 Board of Finance Regular Meeting Schedule
- 2017 Board of Finance Regular Meeting Schedule
- 2018 Board of Finance Regular Meeting Schedule
- 2019 Board of Finance Regular Meeting Schedule
- Somers FY 2016 Financial Statements
- Somers FY 2016 State Single Audit Report
- Somers FY 2017 Financial Statements
- Somers FY 2017 State Single Audit
- Somers FY 2018 Financial Statements
- Somers FY 2018 State Single Audit Report