SOMERS CULTURAL COMMISSION
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
February 10, 2020 – 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to order 7:00 p.m.
2. Secretary’s Report
a) Approval of January 13, 2020 Regular Meeting Minutes – D. Lewkowicz
b) Correspondence – A. Levesque
3. Treasurer’s Report
a) Financial Accounts Report – S. Grabierz
b) Bills for approval/pay – S. Grabierz
4. Old Business
a) Publicity Update – G. Lockwood
b) “Connection” spring issue featuring Photography Show - deadline ~ 4/8/20, ~ publication date 5/10/20 – A. Levesque
c) Update 2/9/20 Coffeehouse with Center Stage – A. Levesque
d) Follow-up discussion of alternative location for 2020 summer concerts – A. Levesque
e) Update Olde Methodist Church sign and historical write-up – D. Cutter
f) Update on Entertainer Schedules of 2020 Summer Concert series and 2020-2021 Coffeehouse- A. Levesque
g) Update on 2020 SSC Scholarship Application guidelines – B. Hall
5. New Business
a. Copper Hill Farm, 144 Hall Hill Road, Greg Hazleton, owner – A. Levesque
b. Guidelines for SCC member’ illness or member/spousal passing – A. Levesque
6. Adjournment - next regular meeting Monday, March 9, 2020
TOWN OF SOMERS
AGENDA - REGULAR MEETING
Thursday, February 13, 2020 7:00 PM - Somers Town Hall Auditorium
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION (only items not on the agenda)
III. OLD BUSINESS:
1. Zoning Referral for application #20-001: Gingras Development, Eleanor Road, Somers, CT. Proposed Text Amendment to add Article XXVI – Detached Housing Development Zone (DHD). applicant is seeking
2. Zoning Referral for application #20-002: Dan Eastman, 40 Hallie Lane, Somers, CT. Pursuant to Somers Zoning Regulations, Article XII Earth Removal and Filling, seeking a Special Use permit to allow blasting and excavation of material, to be relocated on same property.
3. Zoning Referral for application #20-003: Dan Eastman, 42 Hallie Lane, Somers, CT. Pursuant to Somers Zoning Regulations, Article XII Earth Removal and Filling, seeking a Special Use permit to allow blasting and excavation of material, to be relocated on same property.
IV. NEW BUSINESS:
1. Lot Line Reconfiguration for #700 Hall Hill Road owned by S. Prestley and Helen Blake and #732 and #740 Hall Hill Road owned by Hillsdale College.
V. STAFF REPORT/DISCUSSION
VI. MINUTES APPROVAL: January 9, 2019