November 10, 2021 –
- Call to order:
Somers Cemetery Committee Agenda November 10, 2021
Town Hall Lower level 6:30
- Members present:
- Vote to approve July minutes as reviewed in
Review September minutes. Motion to correct if needed. Vote to approve.
- Committee reports:
- Finance (Brian Wissinger)
- Sexton (Jay Dteo)
- Landscaping (John Guzie) - fall clean up review
- American Legion (Paul Martinello)
- Veteran's Office (David MCCaffrey)
- DPW (Todd Rolland - if needed)
- Old Business:
- Discuss how we'd consider having the rest of Center Cemetery mapped out by the original site architect. Considerations: veteran's sites, family plots, section set aside for our Jewish friends, additional columbarium(s), single flat stone section, double/ triple plots, Consideration of list of wishes for G&W to work from.
- New Business:
- Report from Chair- 1. request to have dead shrubs removed in Old West (Champion). Contact with family member re: small headstone knocked of base in Center Cemetery (daughter will take care of it).
Considerations for January meeting: Adjournment: