May 9, 2018 –
SOMERS CEMETERY COMMITTEE MEETING
May 9, 2018, 6:00 PM
Somers Town Hall, Lower Conference Room
1. Call to order
2. Members present:
Guests: Paul Martinello, American Legion, Hanna Jewell
3. Presentation of Gold Star Project by Hanna Jewell, Girl Scout
4. Vote on Girl Scout Gold Star Project in Center Cemetery
5. Approval of January 10 and Special Meeting March 14 minutes
b. INVESTMENT reports from Thomas Forma
c. AMERICAN LEGION
7. OLD BUSINESS
SUB COMMITTEE-Cost of Columbarium. Requested Information on 60-unit piece with interlocking system plus foundation costs
8. NEW BUSINESS
a. Mountain Tree service proposal for tree gypsy moth treatment in large white oak in Old West cemetery. Vote
b. Arbor Day tree planting in North Cemetery by Public Works
c. Tree removal in North, and pine tree limb removal in New West by Public Works
9. Opportunity to add Agenda items.
10. Next Cemetery Committee meeting July 11, 2018 at 6:00 PM
Minutes of this meeting not official until approved at next regular meeting.
Please notify Chairman if unable to attend this meeting.
All cemetery communication will be in writing and given to the Treasurer’s office.