Tree Warden

Tree Requests – Town Roadways

The Tree Warden requests all residents requesting the inspection, trimming or evaluation of a tree(s) within the Town Right-of-way complete a Tree request Form found here: Tree Request.

Residents making a request are also requested to mark the tree by tying a ribbon or tape around it to make it easily discernible from other trees in the area.

The completed form may either be mailed to the Public Works Department or emailed to the following: